Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Senior Activities

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.
Well, for example, the other day I went into town and went into a shop.
I was only in there for about five minutes.
When I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
I called him a Dumb Ass.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.
I then called him a Shit Head.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing a third ticket.
This went on for about twenty minutes.

The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
Just then, my bus arrived.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.

No comments: