Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Signs and Events for the 2008 Olympics

(Click on the title to see the Finger Fitness Olympic video)


China shows signs of getting ready for those Olympic tourists...


Which is just one step up from lovely.



But it tastes just like chicken!



Here, take my seat, please!



Great with flied lice.



A separate entrance for Hos! Now, why didn't I think of that?



Sounds better than canned water doesn't it?



Go over there to die, please. Thank you.



Good to know.



Not nice. Some of my best friends are liquor heads.



Look up and down the aisle twice before proceeding, OK?



Much tastier than the grown up variety.



It would be once you start chewing on it



Starbucks should be very afraid!



I wouldn't tickle this one!



Weird, because horsebeans sound delicious.



Better known in New Zealand as Millers.



I thought so.



They should open shop here!



If there's one thing we don't need help with...



'Let's fly! Yee Ha!'



I understand that this should be in front of half the hotels in town.

No comments: