Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lesson of the Day

The last four letters in American............I Can
The last four letters in Republican..........I Can
The last four letters in Democrats..........Rats
End of Lesson *


* - Just in case you were wondering if I had had a stroke or my evil twin had taken over the blog, no. This is just lil' ol' me sitting around in my spandex bobsled suit and helmet with head warmer on doing my part to mollify the few conservative readers this blog has. FWIW, I'd say it is cute wordplay but I'd alspo add I think it just about exhausts their collective ability to be humorous and clever. Lastly, I do wonder how old this joke is?
A couple of days after this was posted, an artist contacted me and said, "One should also note that the last four letters in Democrats, spelled backwards is 'Star'."

No comments: